fredag 24 december 2010

Merry Christmas!

Here's the season to be jolly!

Also ive been having a lot of fun playing League lately. A new favourite is Ability power master yi, but ive been trolling as AP tryndamere. Playing silly with any champ i know how to play and lately ive been trying singed out.
My second singed game ever I killed people left and right while dying here and there. A brawl of the like I havent played in quite a while and I liked it. I think that this christmas season will see quite a few singed games.

Also my clan is slowly getting ready for our first official game. With all the people missing practice sessions and leaving the clan I dont have great hope, but at least we will be an experience richer. Lets hope we manage to pull a win out even with our limited preparations.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar