So lately ive been mixing it up. Some smurf action. Some gragas, some vlad, some shaco, some irelia & even more champions. Most of the time I end up with stats around 8-12/2-4/5-7... pretty standard carry stats in even games. But the games have been far from even. Ive been carrying or holding a lane and then at least one other lane has completely fallen and the feeded champs of that lane own our team to bits. This coupled with the fact that noone seem to want to play their role makes me wonder if I will ever win another game.
It also makes me question if I should try to assist my team and let my own turret die. Perhaps carrying is not as good as I though; it doesnt seem to help me win more games. I could probably go tank zilean and win as many games.
Guess I might be ranting, but winning once in a while would be nice.
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar